I’ve been tagged in the Sunflower Blogger Award by Faith Blum.
If you receive this reward, you need to state 11 facts about yourself, answer 11 questions, and ask 11 bloggers 11 more questions.
I’ve never broken a bone. I can play the trumpet. I don’t have a favorite color. I hate coffee. I’m allergic to sesame seeds. I was the valedictorian of my college class (I think…long story). I’ve been to both Paris and Rome. I have two beagles, which is two beagles too many. I can wiggle my ears. I met my husband when I was 11. I sound much more interesting in this post than I am in real life.
1. What is your favorite kind of tree? Apple
2. Do you prefer tea or coffee or neither? Neither
3. What is your favorite social media site? Facebook
4. What is the last sentence you wrote in a story? “I think I’ll walk.”
5. Who is your favorite historical figure and why? Abraham Lincoln, because he challenged injustice and wore a great hat.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve? The phrase “pet peeve” is actually my pet peeve.
7. What’s your favorite dessert? Sugar
8. If you could live in any time period (past, present, or future) what would you choose? Present
9. What is your favorite book to re-read (besides the Bible)? The Giver
10. What genre do you read most? Contemporary Women’s Fiction
11. What is the best movie you have ever watched? Around the World in 80 Days
Do you have any pets?
What is your favorite color?
What book are you currently reading?
Where would you go for your dream vacation?
What is your favorite texture?
What is your favorite drink?
What high school did you attend?
What sports did you play as a child?
What board game did you play last?
Have you ever been struck by lightning?
Do you like flying in airplanes?